Create YOUR Migration Pathway TODAY.


Graduate Visa

The skilled temporary graduate visa is for international students who have just finished two years of study in an australian educational institution. It permits you to work, live, and study while your studies are being completed.

Graduate Visa Types

1- Graduate Work Stream 2- Post-study work stream

Graduate Work Stream

For International Students Who Graduate From An Australian Education Provider With Skills And Qualifications Based On these following

1. An international student who studied in Australia for two years.
2. Graduate with a qualification from the Strategic Skills List for the Medium and Long Term (MLTSSL)
3. Having a skilled assessment that is applicable to that job


For International students who graduate from an Australian Education provider with a Higher Degree;
1. A bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree earned in Australia during the last six months
2. Any field of study provided by an Australian education provider qualifies.
3. Your first student visa to Australia was issued on or after November 5, 2011.
4. Temporary residence is allowed for a period ranging from 18 months to four years.